September Sun, End of Summer Skin Care
Summer is over, now what?
After all that fun in the summer sun, all those trips to the beach, pool, activities involving lots of sun exposure, even the effects of heat and humidity, think of how much it has done to strip your skin of all it’s essential oils and nutrients that help keep skin healthy and vibrant.
The transition going from summer to fall can leave skin feeling dry and brittle, so to make the switch a bit easier on your skin we have a few easy steps to follow. And as the weather changes in preparation for fall, so should you to maintain healthy skin.
1. Sunscreen- No matter what season, sunscreen is vital and should be used in your daily routine. Find moisturizers or lotions that include a high grade of SPF to ensure that your skin is protected from harsh UV rays.
2. Exfoliate- At least once a week. After all that sun exposure, dead skin cells can make your skin appear dull, best way to revitalize is to find a good exfoliate and gently scrub all that dead skin off. Also, look for exfoliates for areas that sometimes get overlooked such as lips and hands, they too are constantly exposed to the sun and should also be tended to.
3. Moisturize- Rehydrate your skin. You may need to change moisturizer to a well suited one depending on the weather change. Keep in mind that the same moisturizer used in the summer may not work the same for your skin in the fall.
4. H20- Make sure you are getting your daily intake of water. Water keeps your body hydrated, which in return keeps your skin revitalized.
5. Fashion- Even though the sun may not feel as strong in the fall as it does in the summer, UV rays are still in effect and can still make impacts on your skin. Long sleeved clothing help protect you from UV rays and hats add protection to your eyes from the sun.
No matter what the weather may be, check out Sun Protection Zone all year long because every day is a sun day.
Also, don’t forget to check out September Savings at www.sunprotectionzone.com